Medical Assistant Job in Newark, Delaware : DE
Looking for Medical Assistant Jobs? See currently available Medical Assistant job openings on medical-assistant.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-assistant.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical assistant job . We provide job resources for Medical Assistant positions throughout the industry. medical-assistant.jobs.net also provides Medical Assistant jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Assistant by either city or state.
medical-assistant.jobs.net is a medical assistant job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Assistant jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical assistant job search on medical-assistant.jobs.net today.
Medical Assistant Job Description
Growing practice in Newark seeking seeking an experienced Medical Assistant who will thrive in an exciting, rewarding and challenging environment.
- Prepares the patient for health care visit by directing and/or accompanying them to the exam room (providing examination gowns)
- Verifies patient information confirming purpose of the patient visit, review and record medical history, take vital signs
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping patient care information confidential
- Assist Physician as needed with procedures
- Give instructions to patients as instructed by Physician
- Take telephone messages, clear lines and provide feedback and answers to Patients, Physician’s and Pharmacies
- Triage and process messages from patient both orally and written
- Verify benefits and eligibility for all Insurance Companies
- Obtain prior authorizations for medications and imaging studies
- Calling in approved prescriptions to pharmacy as directed by Physicians
- Schedule imaging studies for patients if desired
- Clean, sanitize and inventory exam rooms
- Create and maintain required documents
- Scan and properly designate all medical records into EMR system
- Clear all information and correctly distribute and process after patient appointment
- General administration duties include but not limited to mail and fax new patient notes, faxing and copying, scanning, prepare laptops for daily use
Newark Medical Assistant Job
Medical Assistant Job Requirements
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Minimum 1-year similar medical experience required
- Excellent communication skills with outgoing personality a must
- Ability to multi-task within a busy environment
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the providers as well as the patients