Medical Assistant Job in Aiken, South Carolina : SC 29801
Looking for Medical Assistant Jobs? See currently available Medical Assistant job openings on medical-assistant.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-assistant.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical assistant job . We provide job resources for Medical Assistant positions throughout the industry. medical-assistant.jobs.net also provides Medical Assistant jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Assistant by either city or state.
medical-assistant.jobs.net is a medical assistant job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Assistant jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical assistant job search on medical-assistant.jobs.net today.
Medical Assistant - Urology (Full Time)
Medical Assistant - Urology (Full Time) Job Description
Aiken Professional Association has an opening for a full time Medical Assistant.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The Medical Assistant is a key member of Aiken Professional Association Physician Practice and provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care
• Provide overall support for Physicians and office operations.
• Prepares patients for examination and treatment.
• Takes patient histories and vital signs.
• Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
• Gives injections and assists with lab testing and Phlebotomy.
• Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
• Assists physicians in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals.
• Assists with scheduling of tests and treatments.
• Screens telephone calls for referral to physician.
• Ordering and stocking all supplies.
• Maintaining department records, reports, and files.
• Performing other related tasks as directed by supervisor.
• Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement".
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES - This position requires the following minimal requirements:
Aiken Medical Assistant Job
Medical Assistant - Urology (Full Time) Job Requirements
-Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must have a current CMA/RMA certification
• Minimum of one (1) year experience in a physician practice or clinic, Urology preferred